Pages

Happy April Fools' Day, Hello Kitty!


Hey everyone, you're probably surprised that you're reading a new post on The Daily Kimchi! No, this is not some sort of dirty April Fools' joke--but it's going to be close enough. A lot has been happening lately in our lives, we both are working full time and we recently just purchased our own home! How exciting!

Anyways, just here to wish everyone a happy April Fools' Day. But in particular, a Happy April Fools' day to the following mango dessert I recently devoured from dim sum on the weekend. The following sequence of pictures is dedicated to all those creepy Hello Kitty fanatics out there! Enjoy...

Gee, here I am naked without syrup...

What is this stuff you're dousing me with?

Noo, not of all things, my jugular...ahhh!

haha...if that wasn't good enough for you, please check out the following clip of me at work:

You've been RICK ROLL'D!

No comments:

Post a Comment