Pages

Korea lists: What I'll be bringing back from Christmas


I haven't even been here for three months, but I'm already making a list of things I need to buy while I'm in the States over Christmas week.

I have one pair of black leggings now, but I think they may get a lot of wear this winter as they're my only black set. They really do go with almost everything, but I'm open to getting a couple other colors, too. (Which colors do you usually wear?)
Image via Bliss Lingerie

I've found a good liquid foundation that's my color and everything, but I would still like to have something for concealing the circles under my eyes. (No, I'm not getting enough sleep.) This one is Maybelline's "Instant Age Rewind Lightening & Brightening Under Eye Concealer." It's got a crazy long and pretentious sounding name, but it works like a charm for me.
Image via Amazon

Blame it on the kimchi if you like, but I'm really looking forward to getting my hands on some teeth whitening strips again.
Image via Live

Ha, I'm tempted to not explain this one.
Okay, okay, I was talking about going back home while I was with my Bible study group. When Sam heard I was heading back to the States, he asked if I'd bring back some Axe for him. "I'll give you the money for it. I'll give you more than enough money for it."
"Don't worry, dude, you'll get your Axe."
I'm always a fan of dudes smelling nice.
Image via Living Rich with Coupons

What things would you have to have if you moved to a foreign country for a year?

No comments:

Post a Comment