Pages

View of the Highway from our Officetel


I'm still receiving emails from some of you guys asking about my time in Korea. I apologize if i haven't responded as I've been very busy. Anyways, whenever people go teach English in Korea, finding out that your accommodation is a wonderful feeling. One of the best ways is to ask your employer for pictures. Most of the time they will send a few pics.

Anyways, here are a few pics of the highway outside our officetel in Mokdong. I've been meaning to show these pics, but never got the chance. These three pictures were taken with my Canon digital SLR, with my head stuck out the window, while I was getting a few breaths of (smoggy) air.

From the left (in front of that bus is the fire station, which is beside Homever; yes, buses are colored in South Korea):


Directly below (the bottom right, where those red tables and chairs are is the king crab shack):


To the right (the bottom right is a police station; we would walk 10 mins to work following traffic)


So there you have it...the typical view from an officetel located on the 13th floor in Mokdong!

No comments:

Post a Comment